PDF Combine 3.7.1 was available as a giveaway on December 26, 2021!
People often have lots of PDF documents in daily work and need a software tool to merge multiple PDFs into a single PDF file. PDF Combine is a windows PDF combiner utility to merge your PDF files to a single one quickly. The auto sorting function could enable you to sort your combining order much easier.
* Fast concatenation of PDF files
* Keep original links in the PDFs
* PDF files can be merged offline in a secure manner
* PDFs can be combined in any desired order
* The software has a small size and is easy to work with
* Combine hundreds of PDF files in seconds
* Over 50 languages are supported
* Even Owner Password Protected PDFs can be concatenated using this tool
* The original file's page size and content layout are retained for the new, combined PDF
* Adobe Acrobat is not required
Windows XP/ 2000/ 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10
Lifetime, no updates
PDF Merger Mac is a free Mac OS X application that let you merge several PDF documents into one single PDF file. The merged PDF file will keep the original formatting, page size and page orientation.
PDF Compressor is a Windows utility that compresses scanned PDF and text PDF files and reduces PDF file size fast and easily. This tool allows users to change the compressing value to get better compressed result and content quality. Also, the program supports batch mode and lets users compress hundreds of PDF documents at one time.
PDF To JPG is a windows software tool that quickly converts PDF files to JPG and more image formats like TIF, BMP, PNG and GIF. Users are able to customize DPI and Page Range in conversion setting. Also, PDF To JPG supports Batch Mode.
PDF To Excel Converter is a windows Excel converter which converts PDF files to XLS / XLSX Excel formats fast and easily. With PDF To Excel Converter, users will be able to edit their PDF content and tables in MS Excel in few clicks
PDF Page Merger is a Windows software tool which combines 2 or more PDF pages into one page in a single PDF file. It allows you to set the page amount on the merged page, so you can merge every 2, 4 or more pages into one page in a single PDF file.