Giveaway of the Day - Project Dogwaffle 2
December 4, 2008This giveaway is not available any more.
Project Dogwaffle 2 is a paint program for the PC which also includes animation features. Started in 1997 as a project to work around shortcomings of the established ‘big guns’ tools used in the professional community, it is loaded with fast or realtime filters for color enhancing in digital photos and animations, special effects and many built-in natural media brushes.
Dogwaffle also has powerful user-defined custom and animated brushes, fractal particle brushes, full tablet support, non-opaque layers, artist guides, powerful color gradients, great text tools, special FX for sky, snow, wet paint and even effects used commonly in 3D CG such as lens flares, as well as full Alpha support with direct painting on Alpha. Perfect for the hobbyist on a tight budget who likes to explore colors and shapes, and equally useful for web artists, game content creators, cartoonists, designers as well as in digital photography and traditional animation, Project Dogwaffle almost lets you paint the natural way – but without the mess.
NB: After installing PD 2.0 get the 2.1b update free download at ProjectDogwaffle.
This software was available as a giveaway on December 4, 2008, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://dogwaffle.info/dogwaffl....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Media manager (mediapedia)
- Seamless plus (create seamless textures)
- RYB color mixer (!)
- Penny plugin for cartoonists with a fast hand
- Timeline editor for main animations
- Exposure sheet (Mouth plugin) for animators
- Canvas buffer resizing without affecting the image (add borders)
- Timeline editor for animated brushes
- Weave plugin
- Wafflize plugin
- improved Browser
- Optipustics fractal particle presets
- Brush keyframer to animate a custom brush (or custom animated brush) along the main animation
- improved Twain interface
- Raw images support
- Builduing color palettes: Palette to Wells
- improved AVI file saving
- Smudgestick filter
- Cold lava filter
- Stroke player supports tablet pressure
- Quilt filter
- Error diffusion filter
- Paint smear mode
- Store & manage custom brushes
- BrushFX: create flares, even animated flares, in seconds
- reverse animation direction
- (non-opaque) layers…
- plus many many MANY more features!….