Giveaway of the Day - @Max SyncUp 2.9
August 8, 2012This giveaway is not available any more.
@Max SyncUp is a feature-rich utility for backing up and synchronizing your files whether locally or online. It is the easiest way to back up and restore important files or keep your documents up to date on your desktop and laptop computers.
With @Max SyncUp you can:
- back up and synchronize your files to a local folder, removable USB drive, networked computer or NAS, FTP or SFTP server or Google Drive cloud storage – all completely automatically;
- create full or incremental backups with compression and data encryption;
- perform bi-directional synchronization with the proper processing of any changes and deletion obsolete files;
- preview files to be processed and change automatically designated actions;
- easily browse the contents of the archives, search and select files and restore them individually in any place;
- keep multiple versions of the same file and restore it for a specified date;
- quickly compare and synchronize two folders in a few clicks right from Windows Explorer.
@Max SyncUp runs as a Windows service, can copy open and locked files, correctly handles ACL and more. It has a modern intuitive interface, low system requirements and a small sized distribution package.
Special offer from @MAX Software for GOTD users: order support and lifetime updates for MAX SyncUp at 50% discount!
Note that best improvement idea will be rewarded with tech support and lifetime license for @Max SyncUp. Use Idea Informer widget to submit your feedback and do not forget to fill in your name and e-mail – otherwise the Developer will not be able to contact you in case you are the one to win!
This software was available as a giveaway on August 8, 2012, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.atmaxsoft.com/syncu....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas