USB Safe Guard 220.127.116.11 was available as a giveaway on June 3, 2019!
How to protect USB from the outside safely?
Do you want to protect your USB data from being lost or stolen?
With the "USB Safe Guard" product, you can easily change your regular USB to a secure USB.
Secure USB can be opened as read/write or read only mode,
you can also specify the expiration date and expiration count if you pass secure USB to others.
Secure USB usage logs sent to you can be received by your email in real time .
The logs include PC information using secure USB and when and where secure USB was used.
Of course, you can remotely disable or discard secure USB, so you can prevent data leakage even if you lose your secure USB.
* You can change the general USB Hard Disk or USB Flash Disk to an encrypted secure USB.
* A secure USB is 5MB less than the normal USB size
* You can specify an expiration date and an expiration count when creating a secure USB.
* The documents are hidden in a secure USB, which can be retrieved only by entering the password.
* A secure USB can be read / write or read-only.
* You can change the policy for this secure USB even after creating a secure USB.
* You can view logs for a secure USB in real time.
* The log can be received by e-mail, and you can check the time, country, and local information using Secure USB in the e-mail.
* You can immediately disable secure USB in your mail.
Windows 7/ 8/ 10 (x32/x64)/Server/ 2008 R2 or later; For created Secure USB: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10; Windows Server 2003/ 200 / 2012/ 2016/ 2019
Do you want to protect your cloud sync folder data safe while you are away from your PC? This 'Hide Cloud Drive' product hide sync folder and Tray Icon of cloud drive. It also protects your files by hiding the Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders. We support Google Backup and Sync, Google Drive File Stream, Dropbox, MS Onedrive, Box and Amazon Drive.
The 'Block Webcam and microphone' product allows only WebCam or Microphone to be used for the applications that are allowed. This helps prevent malware, Ransomware, etc. from leaking your personal information using your your WebCam or Microphone. In addition, if a malicious program attempts to use the WebCam, it immediately blocks it and logs it.
The 'Block Ransomware and backup' product allows only authorized applications to modify / create files in the secure folders. This allows you to protect your data from malicious programs such as malware and Ransomware. In addition, if the files are created / modified, the backup will be performed automatically.
Secure PC allows you to hide your important files when you are away from the office for a while, or to protect your files by temporarily changing your regular documents to read only.
The 'Secure Doc' product converts general documents to secure documents. This secure document can have policies such as expiration date and expiration count, output and clip copy control, and so on. Administrators can control secure document remotely to prevent users from opening the document, and all usgae logs are sent to administrator. Secure documents can be opened on Windows (XP/7/8/10 and Windows Server), MAC, Android, iPhone