IP Camera Multiple Viewer 3.4.60 was available as a giveaway on April 30, 2023!
IP Camera Multiple Viewer is perfect for viewing and recording IP cameras. The program connects to all IP cameras using the following protocols: RTSP, ONVIF, MJPEG, JPEG, and USB. The program offers a comprehensive connection wizard to help you connect to IP cameras, and you can also enter the direct camera URL.
With IP Camera Multiple Viewer, you view all cameras simultaneously in a scalable viewport, just like a traffic camera control center, for example. You can activate motion detection sensors and let the program automatically record cameras and review the footage later. All images and videos captured from the IP cameras have a timestamp.
With IP Camera Multiple Viewer, you can save your list of monitored cameras to a file on the hard disk using the program's proprietary file system. When you open your file later, the program automatically connects to all cameras at once. You can have different monitoring setups saved on individual files.
IP Camera Multiple Viewer allows you to view individual cameras on separate tabs in full screen. IP Camera Multiple Viewer also connects to ONVIF cameras and allows you to Pan, Tilt, and Zoom when the camera supports such operations.
1. One scalable monitoring viewport where you see all cameras simultaneously, just like a traffic monitoring central, for example.
2. Capture timestamped pictures and video from the cameras.
3. Turn on motion detection sensors to record cameras automatically.
4. Save your camera monitoring setups to files on the hard disk. The program connects to all cameras at once when you open your file from the hard disk.
5. Connect to JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, ONVIF, USB, and Firewire cameras.
6. Send Pan, Tilt, and Zoom commands to cameras that support the operations.
1. Convenient folders to store videos and photos. You can change the location of the folders to store files.
2. The program does not demand much CPU even when connected to many cameras.
3. Connection wizard to help facilitate finding and connecting to cameras.
4. Ability to connect to cameras directly by the full camera URL.
IP Camera Multiple Viewer has all the features expected of a modern monitoring central: Scaleable monitoring viewport, automatic recording through motion detection, file system to save monitoring setups and open all cameras at once, connection wizard, and CPU low usage.
Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Media Center/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/10/ 11
Comments on IP Camera Multiple Viewer 3.4.60
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Very disappointed. Have two DLink 5222 remote cameras running on IPs that can be easily addressed by a browser and other IP camera programs. The viewer only returns errors, regardless of what is tried. I spent a good 30 minutes with it, trying different combinations of options, including cut and paste from the browser image, which included username and password content - and it still couldn't link to the stream from either of them. I had very high hopes, and was optimistic - but this one is only a DEEP DISAPPOINTMENT.
Save | Cancel
Unfortunately this program lacks the one feature that would make it useful: guidance for how to set it up for specific brands and models of IP cams. The range of quirky protocols and variations used with different IP cams is vast, and most commercial IP cam apps have gone to the effort of providing specific guidance that's a huge help to getting their app working with your cams. This app has not. I tried it with 3 IP cams that I use successfully with other apps like Tinycam on Android and Home Assistant. it couldn't detect any of them automatically (although it did detect my Canon printer as a IP cam), and the various measure I tried to get it to contact the cams didn't work with any of them. It might be possible to find the right variation with a lot of work, but this is like trying to build an Ikea bedroom set without the instructions.
Save | Cancel