iBoysoft MagicMenu 1.0 was available as a giveaway on January 14, 2022!
iBoysoft MagicMenu is a multifunctional Mac right-click enhancer newly released to help you customize your Mac right-click menu to improve work efficiency. As practical Mac right-click booster, this utility plays the role of a control panel and permits you to take the control of your Mac right-click menu by adding or customizing folders, applications, new file creation shortcuts, and more useful options. Its core functions are as follows:
- Create different types of new files including TXT, RTF, Doc, XLS, WPS, PPT, Keynote, Markdown, Numbers, Pages, and the like.
- Import blank or pre-edited template files as shortcuts from local folders.
- Supports the Move To function, enabling you to add folders to Move To menu and quickly move a file to a target path.
- Supports the Send To function, enabling you to add a folder shortcut to Send To menu and copy files to a location at high speed.
- Offers quick access to files stored on Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Desktop, and Music.
- Offers quick access to apps you frequently use without launching it in Finder.
- Offers quick access to the webpages you frequently browse without saving them as bookmarks.
- Fully supports macOS Monterey, Big Sur, Apple Silicon M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max, and T2-secured Macs.
- Provides an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS High Sierra; 32-bit and 64-bit Kernel modes
1 year license with no free upgrades and support