iBoysoft MagicMenu 1.0 was available as a giveaway on January 14, 2022!
iBoysoft MagicMenu is a multifunctional Mac right-click enhancer newly released to help you customize your Mac right-click menu to improve work efficiency. As practical Mac right-click booster, this utility plays the role of a control panel and permits you to take the control of your Mac right-click menu by adding or customizing folders, applications, new file creation shortcuts, and more useful options. Its core functions are as follows:
- Create different types of new files including TXT, RTF, Doc, XLS, WPS, PPT, Keynote, Markdown, Numbers, Pages, and the like.
- Import blank or pre-edited template files as shortcuts from local folders.
- Supports the Move To function, enabling you to add folders to Move To menu and quickly move a file to a target path.
- Supports the Send To function, enabling you to add a folder shortcut to Send To menu and copy files to a location at high speed.
- Offers quick access to files stored on Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Desktop, and Music.
- Offers quick access to apps you frequently use without launching it in Finder.
- Offers quick access to the webpages you frequently browse without saving them as bookmarks.
- Fully supports macOS Monterey, Big Sur, Apple Silicon M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max, and T2-secured Macs.
- Provides an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS High Sierra; 32-bit and 64-bit Kernel modes
1 year license with no free upgrades and support
Comments on iBoysoft MagicMenu 1.0
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Not sure how this Mac app applies to my Windows computer. My guess is someone either filed this under the wrong section of this site or the developer sent the wrong file.
Save | Cancel
you might have noticed that GOTD site doesn't have the separate section for Mac products,
so the offers are published here and there is no mistake.
The program description and system requirements indicate the platform the program works on.
Save | Cancel