Sothink DHTML Menu is a simple but powerful navigation menu builder. The DHTML menu builder creates cross-browser drop down menus in seconds, compatible with IE 8, Google Chrome and more. Integrates with most popular web authoring tools. Building a search engine friendly DHTML menu becomes so easy.
- Full cross-browser compatibility.(Supports the latest IE 8, Google Chrome, FireFox 3, Opera 9 and Safari 3!)
- FREE integration with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expression Web and Adobe GoLive as add-ins/extensions.
- Tab Menu displays navigation menu items as tabs.
- Keyboard navigation function controls DHTML Menu by keyboard, such as Press Alt + F2 to launch.
- Multi-Column menus or Multi-Row menus available.
- Fully customize properties, like font, icon, background, border, cursor, tool tip, surround, effects, alignment, transparency, size and etc.
- Freely select and edit images as icon, arrow, background and separator from Image Library and Background Library.
- Easily adjust the color, tint & brightness to edit the image or choose corners and edges separately for surround.
- Any HTML code can be used within menu item.
- Encode menu in the proper language.
- Support W3C Valid XHTML 1.0.
- Support any DOCTYPEs, and supports UTF-8.