Giveaway of the Day - Windows Automation Macro Recorder
December 1, 2008This giveaway is not available any more.
Windows Automation Macro Recorder is a handy utility that automates repetitive and boring tasks on computers. It records all operation of mouse and keystrokes, and saves them as macros, then play back the recorded macros to automate tasks any number of times. What’s more, there is an task scheduler which can help you schedule macro running at any time. Windows Automation Macro Recorder works on any Windows applications.
It is very easy to use, just two steps: record and playback. It doesn’t require any programming experience.
This software was available as a giveaway on December 1, 2008, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.winautomacro.com/ho....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Record all events of mouse and keystrokes of any Windows applications;
- Repeat playing back macros for any number of times;
- Allow you to do things that are tedious or time-consuming without actually doing them yourself;
- Play back macros at schedule time;
- Easy to use and don’t need any programming knowledge.