Giveaway of the Day - Virtual Audio Streaming
December 10, 2010This giveaway is not available any more.
Virtual Audio Streaming simulates a virtual sound card on your Windows system. You can use it as a wrapper or enhancement of your real sound card.
Virtual Audio Streaming will let you:
- Broadcast sounds.
– Virtual microphone, you can play audio files to live broadcast sites such as justin.tv or chat software such as Skype, Live Messenger, as if the voice is from your physical Mic phone.
- Record all sounds that played from your computer.
– Record sounds of all applications, what your hear is what you get! Possible scenarios:
1) Record Skype conversation, with people’s and your voice mixed together or separated;
2) Extract audio from movie files;
3) Record online music, chatting/ meeting voices, Games, etc;
4) Record DRM-protected music;
– Record audio from kernel device driver. High quality!
– Virtual sound card driver. No Stereo Mix needed. You can use it to fix the stereo mix problem of Vista/Win7.
- Connect two audio applications and pipe audio data between them in real time.
– Audio applications can use Virtual Audio Streaming as a virtual cable. For example, you can pipe/redirect the sound of RealPlayer into a MP3 encoder.
Pure digital data transfer, just like a virtual audio cable, NO audio quality loss.
Note that best idea will be rewarded with full-functioning life-time license. Use Idea Informer widget to submit your feedback and do not forget to fill in your name and e-mail – otherwise the Developer will not be able to contact you in case you are the one to win!
This software was available as a giveaway on December 10, 2010, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.shiningmorning.com/....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas