Giveaway of the Day - Simpo PDF Creator 2.0
November 27, 2009This giveaway is not available any more.
New version 2.0 provides you more methods to generate PDF documents – user interface, virtual printer and right-click. So you can convert Word to PDF, Excel to PDF, PPT to PDF, Image to PDF, HTML to PDF and any other printable documents to PDF without any difficulties. Besides, it’s available to set a password to protect your PDF documents security.
- Easily create PDF from Excel, Word, PPT, Images with right clicking the file.
- Import different format documents from interface and convert in a batch.
- Available to merge several PDF files to one PDF, or merge different format files to one PDF.
- Work as a virtual printer to convert any printable documents to PDF.
- Support PDF/A format and embedded font.
- Secure your converted PDF documents with 128bit encryption.
|User Rating: Rate It!
Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (x32/x64); Microsoft Office 2000 / 2002 / 2003 is required create pdf from doc, ppt, xls; Microsoft Office 2007 is required create pdf from docx / pptx / xlsx
This software was available as a giveaway on November 27, 2009, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.simpopdf.com/pdf-cr....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
More Titles by Simpo Technologies
Simpo PDF to Word is an excellent converter for converting any pdf files to word .doc documents.
1) Merge a batch of PDFs, or certain pages of some PDFs into one PDF.
2) Extract a range of pages from a PDF document or split it by the page number.