Giveaway of the Day - PDF Combine (rerun)
September 6, 2012This giveaway is not available any more.
You may have a few burst PDF document pages or pieces of your work, and need a tool to combine those PDF pages and files into a single PDF document. PDF Combine is a Windows application for that job. This tool easily combines several PDF pages and files into a single document. It also auto-decrypts the user password protected PDF files.
- Adobe Acrobat is NOT required.
- Supports PDF files in 50+ languages.
- Combines 100+ of PDF files in a few seconds.
- Supports all Windows platforms.
- Auto-decrypts owner password.
Bugs were fixed (as compared to initial giveaway):
- PDF Combine now can combine password protected PDF files.
- Support for all screen resolutions.
This software was available as a giveaway on September 6, 2012, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.pdfcombine.net/.
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas
JPG To PDF Converter for Mac creates PDF documents from image files that you select. Simply drag and drop your images and photos onto the application, and click Convert Now button to start the task.
PDF OCR is a Windows application and uses Optical Character Recognition technology to OCR scanned PDF documents to editable text files.