Giveaway of the Day - LeaderTask Company Management 6.1
February 20, 2009This giveaway is not available any more.
LeaderTask Company Management is a program for managing the activity of a group of people – both small teams and large organizations. It can increase the efficiency of both your employees and the company as a whole. LeaderCommand is an effective solution for managing an enterprise.
LeaderTask Company Management Advantages:
- Neither a server nor any additional configuration is required. To organize team management, it is enough just to install LeaderCommand on team members’ computers connected to the local area network. LeaderCommand will automatically detect team members over the network.
- LeaderCommand can run in the local and network mode. In the local mode, LeaderCommand is used as your personal organizer and project manager.
- The number of members on the LeaderCommand network is unlimited.
- You can connect new members to the LeaderCommand network at any time.
This software was available as a giveaway on February 20, 2009, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.leadercommand.com/.
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
LeaderTask Company Management Key Features:
- Multi-user tasks management system for the company’s employees simultaneous use. (Tasks management system).
- Real-time project management.
- Task assignment: the responsible person, terms, priorities, attitude to projects, categories.
- Monitoring all assigned tasks: what tasks are in progress, what stage they are at, tasks history, etc.
- Monitoring the workload of the company’s staff.
- Evaluating every employee’s efficiency.
- Comprehensive overview of the company’s current affairs, even if you are away for a long period of time.
- Regular reports on employees’ work
- Clear overview of tasks from customers: who ordered (assigned), terms, priority, task details.
- Effective team cooperation: quick message, file, note, document exchange…
- Information access according to the particular user’s rights. E.g. employees have access only to the tasks delegated to them, while only the owner has access to the entire database.
- Communication history: employees, partners, customers, suppliers.
- Complete history of tasks, projects, messages, employees.
- Managing documents sorted according to clients, projects, time, priority.
- Replacing paper reports from managers