iMyMac Video Converter for Windows 2.0.1 was available as a giveaway on August 18, 2022!
iMyMac Video Converter can convert video/audio to any formats you like for playback compatibility with high speed and without quality loss and re-compression. You can also use it to edit and play videos.
- You can choose the output formats such as GIF, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, M4V, 3GP, VOB, SWF, M4A, MP3, AAC, AC3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, WMA, etc.
- With the video quality enhancement, you are able to fix dark, overexposed, and shaky videos by upscaling video resolution from SD to HD and adjusting the brightness and contrast of your videos for a comfortable experience.,
- You can also edit and play videos: Clip, Rotate, Adjust, Watermark, Track, Combine, Crop, Subtitle, Preview, Compress, etc.
- iMyMac Video Converter supports 3D conversion as well as converting your videos to and from SD (480P), HD (720P), FHD (1080P), and UHD (4K) resolutions. You can choose the resolution you want to convert videos that meet your different needs. Furthermore, you are able to convert your homemade DVD to MP4.
- It also provides a preset profile that contains the top-quality video settings for a range of popular devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, Google Nexus, Moto X, Kindle Fire, and more.
Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (x32/x64); 1G RAM or higher recommended; 1.2GHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
6 month license
PowerMyMac helps optimize and clean up the Mac. PowerMyMac reclaims a decent amount of disk space by cleaning system junk, identifying and deleting useless items like old iOS backups, large & old files, finding duplicated or similar photos, uninstalling unneeded apps, and their leftovers, etc.