iBoysoft MagicMenu 3.2 was available as a giveaway on May 4, 2023!
If you recently made the switch from Windows to macOS, you may notice that some of the right-click options you commonly use on Windows, such as new file creation, are absent from the Mac right-click menu. Luckily, here comes iBoysoft MagicMenu, a feature-rich Mac right-click enhancer available to help you personalize your Mac right-click menu to improve work efficiency.
iBoysoft MagicMenu serves as a control panel and enables you to better manage your Mac right-click menu by adding or customizing new file creation, file transfer, quick access, screen recording shortcuts, and more to your right-click menu, significantly improving your macOS experience.
- Create different types of new files (including TXT, RTF, Doc, XLS, WPS, PPT, Keynote, Markdown, Numbers, Pages, etc.) with a single right-click.
- Add a folder shortcut to the Copy/Move To menu and quickly copy/move files to a target location.
- Right-click to quickly access files, apps, and webpages that are frequently used.
- Completely uninstall the unwanted applications and their associated files.
- Locate and clean up the duplicate files.
- Track down and remove similar photos.
- Open a file or folder with JetBrains apps.
- Support for additional features, including file compression, screen capture, screen recording, file path copying, hidden file listing, etc.
macOS Ventura, macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS High Sierra; 32-bit and 64-bit Kernel modes
1-year license with no free upgrade and support