iBoysoft MagicMenu 2.0 was available as a giveaway on September 12, 2022!
iBoysoft MagicMenu is a multifunctional Mac right-click enhancer designed to help users customize the Mac right-click menu to improve work efficiency. As a practical Mac right-click booster, this utility plays the role of a control panel and permits users to take better control of the Mac right-click menu by adding or customizing new file creation, file transfer, quick access, screen recording shortcuts, and more to their right-click menus. It stands out for these premium features:
- Create different types of new files including TXT, RTF, Doc, XLS, WPS, PPT, Keynote, Markdown, Numbers, Pages, and the like.
- Import blank or pre-edited template files as shortcuts from local folders.
- Enables users to add folders to the Move To menu and quickly move a file to a target path with a single right click.
- Permits users to add a folder shortcut to the Copy To menu and quickly copy files to a location.
- Offers quick access to files stored on Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Desktop, and Music, apps users frequently use without launching it in Finder, and webpages users frequently browse without saving them as bookmarks.
- Presents many useful features in Function Library, including screen recording, file path copying, hidden file listing, etc.
- Supports sorting functions and categories.
macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS High Sierra; 32-bit and 64-bit Kernel modes
1 year license with no free updates and support