Giveaway of the Day - StarBurn v.11
January 11, 2009This giveaway is not available any more.
StarBurn is a powerful tool for grabbing, burning and mastering CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD media. StarBurn supports all types of optical storage media (including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, Dual layer DVD-R & DVD+R, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM) as well as a wide variety of burning hardware.
StarBurn is easy to learn and to use. In addition to advanced DVD authoring and mastering features StarBurn offers a number of step-by-step wizards for novice users.
New features of StarBurn v.11
- Data Burning Wizard is completely re-written. Now the form has big drag-n-drop capable two panel window instead of the simple file list as it was before.
- All of the wizards are now simplified. Application can run in two modes: Advanced (all wizard pages are accessable, all options are selecable) and Simple. Most of the wizard pages are not shown. Basic default options selected. Number of steps required to perform any action had decreased in ~2 times.
- UDF mastering can now perform multi-session (append already created UDF discs)
- Minor issues has been fixed.
Complete list of features
This software was available as a giveaway on January 11, 2009, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://rocketdivision.com/down....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
StarWind is an advanced, software-only iSCSI Target implementation for Microsoft Windows. StarWind enables anyone to quickly install and configure a complete IP SAN solution.
StarPort fully implements iSCSI and ATA-over-Ethernet client side protocols enabling you to connect to remote storage appliances.