Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Drive Copy 11 Compact (English Version)
May 25, 2011This giveaway is not available any more.
You no longer need to spend hours performing tedious, complicated re-installations when upgrading your PC. Take all the best from the system you’re used to – and simply move it to the new hard drive. The operation requires no system restart and is completely safe for your data. You can continue working on your computer until the migration is over, and then – your new hard disk is the exact duplicate of your old one, with all your software ready to go.
Drive Copy 11 Compact includes handy intuitive wizard which performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new Solid State Drives and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system with no impact to your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned in the process if needed.
Use Drive Copy 11 Compact for fast, efficient computer migrations!
- Clones an entire HDD or a particular partition in one simple operation;
- Migrates Windows to Solid State Drives (even with smaller capacity) in a single operation;
- Migrates hard disk to container;
- Proportionally resizes partitions during migration to a larger hard drive;
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary;
- Automatically detects and copies MSR (Microsoft System Reserved) for successful migrations of Windows 7;
- Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk;
- Includes Paragon’s time-proven move/resize functionality.
Limitations of Compact Edition:
Paragon Drive Copy 11 Compact is based on Professional Edition, excluding the following functionality:
- WinPE Recovery CD (Linux-based Recovery CD is included into the product)
- Creating virtual clone of your PC (P2V operations)
- Adjusting OS to different hardware (P2P operations)
- Migration to 3TB drives
- Scheduling and scripting
Please see more features, usage scenarios and detailed product information at Paragon Drive Copy 11 Professional website.
Technical Support: During the Giveaway period Paragon Software provides technical support at http://twitter.com/paragonsoftware. Please, post your questions if you have any troubles while downloading, registering and using the software. Paragon Software’s support team will reply you as soon as possible.
|User Rating: Rate It!
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (x32/ x64); Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher; Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 300 Mhz processor clock speed; 256 MB of RAM (512+ recommended)
This software was available as a giveaway on May 25, 2011, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.paragon-software.co....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas
The safest tool for hard drive partitioning! Partitioning is not for amateurs. That is why millions of people have trusted our safe, stable technology and professional software solutions for over 15 years. Our latest Free 11 Edition easily organizes your hard drive and redistributes free space to enhance system performance.
Total PC Protection for Serious Users! Take complete control of your PC’s safety. Based on solid commercial backup and recovery software from Paragon, the new Backup & Recovery 2011 (Advanced) Free Edition will give you a rich set of features that you can trust.
Don’t wait for a disaster to strike – get an instant data and system recovery kit today to ensure your protection! Rescue Kit professionally fixes boot problems as well as retrieves your data when your system fails to boot. It even rescues deleted partitions. All, you need to do to achieve complete control over any situation is burn the software on your CD/DVD!