Giveaway of the Day - CaptainTray Pro 6.6
January 24, 2009This giveaway is not available any more.
Captain Tray Pro is a simple and effective tool for System Tray and TaskBar management. Many users need several applications running simultaneously. Some of those applications are used quite frequently, others – only when they are needed. So, the Windows taskbar can once get fully packed – everything seems to be necessary, and you have no desire to close any programs. Some applications can be minimized to the system tray (the area by the clock in the bottom right corner of the screen), but what shall we do about ‘Notepad’, ‘Calculator’, ‘Microsoft Word’, ‘Microsoft Excel’, and other our favorite programs? Captain Tray Pro is right there to help you.
The program allows you to easily minimize active windows to the system tray, taskbar or hideboard. Working with Captain Tray Pro is similar to working with file managers. The program’s interface was specially designed to let its user manage the contents of the desktop with the same ease as he manages the contents of his computer’s disks.
This software was available as a giveaway on January 24, 2009, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.captaintray.com/.
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Easy and intuitive windows management;
- Moving windows to system tray;
- Hiding windows;
- Password protection;
- Changing icon and window captions;
- Window ‘alarm clock’;
- System Tray icon animation feature (like in ICQ);
- Windows groups work;
- Automatic placing of application to system tray;
- Automatic hiding of windows;
- Working with all window types GUI, Console, Dos;
- 3 working modes: system tray, hidden, fly window;
- Hot keys feature;
- Upgrading to any local language.