Giveaway of the Day - BYclouder Data Recovery Pro
February 19, 2013This giveaway is not available any more.
Recover lost data and files from any storage device. The main function of this program is to recover lost files, including audio/video, documents and archives, from any storage device: hard drive, CD-ROM, digital camera memory card, etc. BYclouder Data Recovery Pro ignores the file system layer and recover from the media layer directly. Thus even if the file system has been severely damaged or formatted, it can still work.
- Works with FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ext2/ ext3/ ext4 file system, HFS +.
- Supports most popular file formats. More than 400 kinds of file extensions (about 225 files family).
- Multimedia: video / audio / picture formats – over 150 file extentions!
- Office software: Microsoft/ Adobe/ OpenOffice, etc. – more than 40 file extensions!
- Supports ordinary files – more than 200 file extensions!
This software was available as a giveaway on February 19, 2013, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.byclouder.com/produ....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas
Supports almost all audio and video formats conversion, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, AAC, etc.
Recover lost partitions, repair damaged disk partition, and recover lost data and files from any storage device.
Recover lost photos from any storage device.
Recover lost office documents and data from any storage device.
Recover lost database files and data from any storage device.