Giveaway of the Day - BeeThink SpyDetector 2.0
December 25, 2008This giveaway is not available any more.
BeeThink SpyDetector detects and blocks unknown spyware, adware, Trojans and spy bots by means of monitoring network traffic. It checks unusual network activities in real-time and Trojans network communication will easily be noticed by users.
If users want to know where their computers communicate, the “IP address look up” program will tell them more. In addition to this, BeeThink SpyDetector records each unusual network packet for the purpose of collecting spyware tracks. By digging out this information, users can find out who is spying on them. Meanwhile, it is an easy-to-use personal firewall. Users can easily build up their blacklist or whitelist by simply clicking.
This software was available as a giveaway on December 25, 2008, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.beethink.com/BeeGua....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
BeeThink SpyDetector Major Features
- Real-Time network traffic monitoring. SpyDetector monitors each incoming or outgoing packet in Real-Time. It displays local address, remote address, port, protocol, and other information of each packet;
- Monitoring suspect network packet content in Real-Time;
- Looking up IP address. SpyDetector looks up the remote IP address and ownership information. This function will help you to know who is spying on you;
- Firewall protection. You can protect your computer by means of setting firewall rules;
- IP address Black list and white list. SpyDetector controls the user’s access to the Internet within particular areas by setting blacklist or white list;
- Recording network packets. SpyDetector records each packet which passes through your computer. You can get the cared packets by setting recording rules.