Giveaway of the Day - Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012
September 26, 2012This giveaway is not available any more.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 offers you everything you need to burn movies, music and data – fast and effectively. The software with the intuitive user interface focuses on the core competencies of burning software and offers you compact functions to tackle all tasks relating to your burning projects – easily create data discs, burn backups, rip music, create audio CDs or burn already existing film files on Blu-ray Disc and lots more.
Let Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 convince you with its high functionality, intuitive handling and simple user interface. Burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs quickly and comfortably!
Features and Functions:
- Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc with autostart functionality.
- Burn data on CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
- Update previously burned discs.
- Backup important data on one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
- Rip music titles of different music formats from CD.
- Burn music as audio CD, mp3 or wma collections.
- Burn Blu-ray Discs with videos in HD and Full HD format from already existing files.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Create and burn disc images.
- Erase rewritable discs.
- Create modified copies of already existing discs.
- Design and print covers, labels and booklets.
This software was available as a giveaway on September 26, 2012, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at https://www.ashampoo.com/en/us....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas