Giveaway of the Day - AllMedia Grabber 4.0
May 18, 2009This giveaway is not available any more.
Extract Thousands Pictures, Videos, Music, Sounds hidden inside programs / files on your computer with AllMedia Grabber. AllMedia Grabber searches in files (executables, libraries, custom controls, data files e.t.c.) and extracts multimedia files.
- Extract files stored in EXECUTABLES, LIBRARIES, CUSTOM CONTROLS, MICROSOFT OFFICE FILES, DATABASES, RAW or BINARY FILES (like exe, dll, ocx, doc, ppt, xls, pdf, mdb, raw, bin, hex…)
- Select File(s), Folders, Drives to scan.
- Integration into Windows shell (Quick extraction from CONTEXT MENU).
- Can convert all graphics formats to BMP, ICO.
- Browse all extracted graphic files in thumbnail mode.
- View graphic files with program viewer.
- Delete, rename, delete all extracted files, copy to clipboard, set as wallpaper.
- Language support (currently AllMedia Grabber has been translated to: English, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Portugues Br, Greek).
This software was available as a giveaway on May 18, 2009, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.fotissoftware.com/m....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SysResources Manager is a system utility for watching the current state of the system such as CPU usage, RAM and Virtual RAM availability, Disks, Processes, Network Monitoring (Processes accessing Internet, Network Traffic/Speed), Services, StartUp Programs.