Sound Editor Pro lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
Sound Editor Pro works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, au, aif, ogg, wmv and more.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more;
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more;
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function;
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech);
- Recorder supports autotimer and voice activated recording and more;
- Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup;
- Supports for bookmarks and region markers. Regions can be saved as separate files;
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.