Remote Surveillance Pro 3.4.6 was available as a giveaway on May 29, 2022!
Remote Surveillance Pro is a remote webcam surveillance software, remote microphone surveillance software, and remote desktop screen surveillance software. You can run multiple instances of Remote Surveillance Pro at once, which allows you to monitor multiple sources simultaneously.
Remote Surveillance Pro comes with a built-in Internet web server that publishes a secure website from your PC. You can access your website from anywhere using any web browser with no need to install client software. You will need to set up a port forwarding rule on your router. Once you log into your website, you will have instant access to live video footage, live audio, recorded movies, recorded audio, and photos of the detected activity. The program prints a timestamp over images and videos, and you can review captured photos in a slideshow format. For those looking to do remote desktop surveillance, the program records user keystrokes, and you can view it all inside your website.
When you execute Remote Surveillance Pro for the first time, it analyzes your hardware and presents you with ready-to-run surveillance tasks you choose from a list describing the jobs in natural language. The application provides the ability to start with Windows. The program can also run completely hidden from the user. Combining both features allows you to set Remote Surveillance Pro to start completely hidden when Windows starts.
Remote Surveillance Pro offers additional advantages like automatically receiving detected activity directly on your mailbox. The program has highly accurate self-regulating motion detectors and sound detectors capable of detecting the slightest changes and automatically recording them.
1. Built-in professional webserver to serve photos, recorded videos, recorded audio, live video footage, live audio. Plus, you can review pictures in a slideshow format with a time slider making it easy to navigate through the activity.
2. Motion and sound detection sensors are on point accurate and will register any event out of the ordinary.
3. Ability to remotely monitor webcam, computer screen, and microphone.
5. Photos and videos are timestamped.
6. The program sends you e-mails with photos, videos, and audio every time an alert is issued.
7. You can set the application to start with Windows.
8. The program can run completely hidden from the user.
1. The program utilizes AI to analyze your hardware and create ready-to-execute jobs right out of the box.
2. Ability to view user keystrokes in text format when remotely monitoring the computer screen.
3. Ability to switch between surveillance tasks with one click.
4. Wizards help you set up new tasks and configure existing ones.
Remote Surveillance Pro is perfect for keeping a distant eye and ear on your computer, webcam, and microphone. The program requires minimum configuration, and you will be up and running your surveillance jobs in just a few minutes.
Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Media Center/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/10; Intel 1.3GHz; 120MB HD; 256MB RAM; Minimum screen resolution of 800x600