Output Watermark 184.108.40.206 was available as a giveaway on July 16, 2019!
You can print the watermark on the printout. You can place a watermark even when it is printed in PDF or XPS. You can also decide whether to print watermarks.
* Print the watermark on the printout.
* The watermark is printed even to PDF, XPS, etc.
* The watermark is not supported for XPS and PDF output in some applications (such as Internet Explorer).
* The watermark is not supported for the "Microsoft Store App" program.
* Determine whether watermark is printed according to the applications
1) Watermark output only for specified applications.
2) Specified applications does not print watermark.
* If you have applications that encounter errors when printing watermarks, you can register this process to the exception process to handle the problem. (That is, no watermark output)
* Can display a window asking whether to print a watermark on output.
* Metadata watermark support: Output date and time, printer name, document name, user name, etc. can be output as watermark.
* QR Code can be output as a watermark
* Supports watermark font, size, color, transparency, location, etc.
1) Up to 4 text watermarks
2) Up to 4 image watermarks
3) 1 QR Code watermark
Windows 7/ 8/ 10 (x32/x64)/ Server/ 2008 R2 or later
The 'Block Webcam and microphone' product allows only WebCam or Microphone to be used for the applications that are allowed. This helps prevent malware, Ransomware, etc. from leaking your personal information using your your WebCam or Microphone.
Secure PC allows you to hide your important files when you are away from the office for a while, or to protect your files by temporarily changing your regular documents to read only.
The 'Secure Doc' product converts general documents to secure documents. This secure document can have policies such as expiration date and expiration count, output and clip copy control, and so on.
The 'USB Safe Guard' product converts regular USB to secure USB. This secure USB can have an expiration date and expiration count policy. Secure USB can be opened with read-only or read/write privileges. In addition, administrators can remotely control the use of secure USB.
Do you want to protect your cloud sync folder data safe while you are away from your PC? This 'Hide Cloud Drive' product hide sync folder and Tray Icon of cloud drive. It also protects your files by hiding the Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders.