When I needed to run Revo Uninstaller earlier (for that Chrome issue with CCleaner), I found that Revo Uninstaller Pro also had an update. It seems to be my day to have to update everything to do anything!
I paid for Revo and I want it up to date so I didn't think twice about the update.
I was shocked to find that after the update, all my defined groups were there but ALL were empty! It kept the groups but moved everything out of them. With over 1300 items, that's a lot of work to put them back.
I've updated that product several times since I installed it early last year and have never had an issue like this before.
I have contacted Revo on the issue and I'm waiting on updating the copy on my Windows 7 desktop. Oddly enough, I used Revo last night on the desktop and it didn't say anything about the update. I guess I'm the guinea pig. I don't mind being a guinea pig -- if I know I am. I object to being an unwitting guinea pig. That's NOT fun!