Batch File Renamer is a tool to rename files in a batch process, it is a very easy and simple tool to rename any type of file. You can add remove, insert and replace or text from your file's name, and you can replace file name extension to UPPERCASE, lowercase, littile case or sentence case.
- Powerful real-time preview to avoid errors.
- Change, add and remove File extension with File Renamer in one click.
- Undo past renaming operations using the saved log files.
- Bulk renaming of mp3 files.
- Replace, remove, Insert and delete any string inside the Filename.
- Rename files in Upper case, Lower case and Proper Case.
- Rename files with numerical incremental and decrement counter and Set Counter Limits as you wish.
- Remove spaces and unwanted characters.
- Save more than one renaming rule in separate file so you can apply more than one rule in single operation. Real Time saver if you required to apply more than one complex renaming rules to rename files.
- Some rare renaming rules like remove spaces, reverse file name, swap file name parts from specific character.