AnVir Task Manager controls everything running on computer, removes Trojans, increases performance and tweaks Windows.
AnVir Task Manager provides convenience by offering all of its features in a single interface. It saves money because users won't have to buy multiple packages to perform a family of related tasks.
Monitor your system and replace Windows Task Manager:
- Information about processes, startup programs, services, internet connections, drivers
- Integrated database with Descriptions for 70 000+ startup programs, Internet Explorer toolbars and services
- Icons in the tray that indicate CPU, disk, network, memory and battery
Get rid of viruses, Trojans and spyware that your antivirus missed:
- Security risk rating for each active process and startup program
- Get notification when any program tries to add itself to startup
- Right click on any suspicious process or file and check it on virustotal.com with 30+ antiviruses
Enhance and tune up XP, Vista or Windows 7:
- Tweaker that gives access to hundreds of XP / Vista settings
- Click on the title of any application to minimize window to system tray
- List of recently used folders in Open / Save dialogs
- Drive's free space as a colored horizontal bar in Windows 'My Computer'
- Last launched and favorites programs and folders in tray menu
Speed up your PC and Windows startup:
- "Delayed Startup" lets you set up any startup program to run few minutes later after Windows startup
- Run startup programs minimized to system tray, or as a floating icon
- Balance CPU usage