Giveaway of the Day - VideoGet
VideoGet is a tool for downloading your favorite video clips from more than 100+ video websites. It supports such websites like YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, VSocial and a lot more.
Most of these video websites are keeping video in FLV format, and a lot of people don’t know how to playback these files. VideoGet also providing you with ability to convert each video in most popular formats for more comfortable video playback. VideoGet supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MP3 file formats, so you will be able not only to view it, but also put it into your iPod, mobile phone or any other portable device.
Furthermore you can set up video/audio quality, set up video frame rate, width/height and audio sampling rate. With VideoGet you can create a list with videos you want to download and download them later. These lists you can save and load later.
If you’re downloading large video file and your internet connection was lost or something went wrong with your internet – don’t worry, VideoGet will not download this video from the beginning but resume downloading from the place it was downloaded.
In VideoGet you can pause download process, move files up or down in queue as a standard download manager does.
This software was available as a giveaway on April 11, 2007, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://nuclear-coffee.com/php/....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Downloads video from more than 100 video websites.
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.MP3, *.3GP)
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to download in batch mode with ability to save/load batch
- Allows to pause/resume download process
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Ability to setup width/height, video/audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with “Easy-to-Use” concept in mind, extremely easy to use
- Works on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server.
- Works with all types of Internet connection
- Supported languages: English, German, Russian and Ukrainian