Giveaway of the Day - HelpSmith
February 7, 2008This giveaway is not available any more.
HelpSmith is an innovative help authoring tool allowing you to easily create CHM HTML Help files and Printed Manuals. The HelpSmith’s ultimate toolkit with its visual approach takes the process of writing technical documentation for your software to a new quality level.
The powerful WYSIWYG (“What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get”) text processor, support for Unicode, advanced approach to working with graphics, live spell checking, and many other useful features make HelpSmith the complete help authoring solution.
This software was available as a giveaway on February 7, 2008, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.helpsmith.com/.
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Start creating professional help files right after HelpSmith has been installed. There is NO need to learn anything!
- Enjoy writing technical documentation using the powerful WYSIWYG word processor;
- Insert and manage graphical images in your help files effectively as never before;
- Check spelling as you type just like in Microsoft Word due to the in-built spell checker feature;
- Write help topics in multiple languages due to the complete UNICODE support;
- Forget about broken links when you rename anything. HelpSmith will automatically correct all the modified references for you.